Thursday, March 26, 2020

New Album: 2020

Today I release my new album '2020'.  It is available in three versions - two under the name David William and what I'd call the official version under the name David William & SoulJahm.  The reason for this is when I pre-registered the album with the online distributors I had to give an artist name that couldn't be changed later.  At that time, late 2017, it was looking like things were heading in the direction of having a little band, a continuation of SoulJahm.  By the middle of 2018 that had all fallen apart and I committed to recording as a solo artist.

So this album will be available in these three formats on Spotify, Amazon, Apple Music, etc as well as BandCamp.

David William & SoulJahm - 2020




















David William - 2020




















David William - 2020 [Bonus Edition]




















The Bonus Edition features all the original band demos of each track from 2006, when most were written, and also the original acoustic demo of "Sunflower Girl" from November, 2014.

I've been waiting to record proper versions of these songs for a long time and have been working on these recordings on and off for a couple of years now so I'm really delighted to be able to release them out into the world and hope you enjoy!